Dear participants of InTerra 2020
Present your dog during posture/ stance naturally
Show your dog during movements with a loose leash
(move your dog naturally, no stringing up!)
For the benefit of the dogs and the well-being of all other participants in the event, we ask that stick to the following:
- Every dog must have unlimited access to fresh and clean water.
- Each dog must be provided with sufficient space during the waiting period so that it can be comfortably accommodated.
- Each dog must be provided with sufficient movement and exercise during the show.
- Dogs should not be unleashed, but on a suitable leash with a suitable collar / harness.
- Every exhibitor has to clean the feces behind their dog.
- Do not leave dogs in the car.
- Do not leave dogs on the sun, you must provide them a shade.
- Sharp dogs must wear a muzzle until entering the show ring.
- It is forbidden to use any cosmetic products when arranging dogs.
- There must be a space for waiting dogs and exhibitors at the entrance to the show ring. This space is not intended for the installation of show tables, chairs, etc.
- The exhibitor must be on time at the entrance to the show ring. It applies even to exhibitors with more dogs.
- The exhibitor must keep the dog under control. If the exhibitor has no control over the dog, they will have to leave the venue.
- No dog being exhibited should be under the influence of sedatives or stimulants.
- No artificial appliance may be used to alter or enhance the natural gait or appearance of exhibiting dogs.
- Exhibitors can be of any age as long as they can effectively control the dog at all times. We encourage children and teenagers to participate in dog show.
- Feeding dogs by visitors is not allowed.
- The sale of animals at shows is strictly forbidden.